-
October 31st, 2003, 06:05 AM
#1
Inactive Member
i am just wondering if Unjyo Rokaku Kidan is still being done. because you've not updated it for almost a year.
-
October 31st, 2003, 06:20 AM
#2
Inactive Member
oh, isn't sakura in charge of this one?? and i did hear that sakura is off partying somewhere and no one knows her whereabouts [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] c'mon sakura, get your working spirits back! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] i really love unjyo as well..... anyway, thx for translating unjyo and introduce this cool manga to me [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 31st, 2003, 07:59 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I also love Unjyo, to tell the truth it was the second manga I downloaded off of Sakura-Crisis. It's so good...also I'm kinda wondering what's going on with Mind Distance cause that hasn't been updated in...forever
-
October 31st, 2003, 09:58 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Unjyo is Sakura's project, but we're not sure when she's going to start back up
Mind Distance....that was Sakura's too, but I believe the scanner for the manga disappeared...thus no scans and no updates....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks